I love Gaston, but I’m ready to flip all tables whenever someone tries to justify his actions, make him seem misunderstood and not a bad guy.
okay i’m so tired atm that i’m starting to feel nauseous @w@ i tried to take power-nap but i failed at falling asleep…
that feeling when your fingers don’t move as they should and you’re afraid to walk down the stairs.
yes, I’m that tired
i see a lot of people spending time thinking about “who tops” in their otp when they should be thinking about
- who quotes twilight at the other person
- who appreciates cat videos more
- who spent a hellish summer working in the worst gamestop you can imagine
- who lets the other person win in ticklefights
- who chews on their pencil
- who’s the person who accidentally thinks of their grandparents one time while they’re making out and kills the mood
I think it’s enough to prove that I’m p. stressed atm that I’m very emotional to hear a theory about certain character’s survival..
Related to that previous post:
I’m always p. suspicious whenever someone tries to convince that Marie Antoinette and Fersen were lovers because, even thought they most likely were lovers, there hasn’t been anything to prove it so far. At least as far I know.